Tuesday, 6 January 2009

3BT eyes, soul and feet! (three beautiful things)

Nothing was a better antidote to the Xmas cold this holiday than curling up on the sofa for a morning and watching the Mama Mia! DVD. Yes, I know, I'm probably the last woman on the planet to watch it but what a feast for winter eyes.. all that sun-kissed sand and song, great cast and romcom plot..good medicine for the soul indeed.

Have been catching up with the backlog of Xmas tv taping that seems to pile up as far to busy to watch tv properly during the hols. (TV hogged by younger generation...)The youngest has been nagging me to watch Howl's Moving Castle as it is 'spectacular!' and finally got round to it yesterday. Spectacular indeed, a gorgeously animated feast for the eyes, I've banned anyone from taping over it till we can get hold of a DVD of it. (I'm probably the last person on the planet to watch this movie too...)

Have spent the day wearing my new bamboo socks and am now a complete convert to these organic wonders. Lovely!

(The photos in the previous post were taken at Folkestone on one of those blue-sky wintry days.)

1 comment:

Jaye said...

OK, now you're going to have to bring the bamboo socks in to show me, cos I'm thinking they can't be that comfortable! :)