Thursday, 23 April 2009

Hell's kitchen - reality burns...

I saved up the best part of two weeks worth of Hell's Kitchen shows to watch while tackling the ironing mountain..(this was not a good idea as I actually managed to iron over one of my little fingers as I was so engrossed in the show)and I'm completely hooked and horrified in equal measures. Claudia's fabulous pink dress, 'Granthea',the pasta-nicker, Marco's 'Heathcliffe with a meat cleaver' impression, live eels, dead eels, guts,entrails, blood, blisters, walk outs, tears, toast, toast, toast...not to mention the most bizarrely styled interior yet for the restaurant. (I thought the 80's were fashionable again, shouldn't it all be chrome, black leather, industrial stripped concrete and neon pink, silver and teal? Just say no flock wall-paper..)Phew..I feel drained, only half an hour to go and I can have another helping...

No comments: