Saturday, 5 September 2009

I've been tagged - For an internet meme...

To participate in the Meme Award, you need to:

- link back to the person who gave you the award;
- reveal seven things about yourself;
- choose seven other blogs to nominate and post a link to them
- let each of your choices know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog;
- and finally let the tagger know when your post is up.

So thanks to HappyMouffetard at The Inelegant Gardener for tagging me for this... I'm in two minds as I'm not sure I know seven other bloggers to link to so might well throw that part open for people to nominate themselves through the comments section. Which probably disqualifies me from the whole meme thing...but never mind!

So here's seven things about me that you might or might not already know:

1) Raw pineapple gives me mouth ulcers.
(Note about link: Not sure if it's the same one I visited as a kid, but as pineapples go, it's pretty big!)

2) I've swum with sharks (but didn't realise it at the time).

3) I really liked physics at school but my maths wasn't good enough to take it as an option. Now, in my daydreams, I invent spaceships.

4) We were given a reading list at school for English Lit. I threw it away and read sci-fi instead.

5)I can wiggle my little toes independently of the others.

6) Occasionally, I like to meditate and have done so since I was ten.

7) If I ever win big-time in the EuroMillions, I'd buy Apethorpe Hall, now there's a project which would keep me and the boys out of mischief for the rest of our days!


Will post this for now and try and sort out links to other blogs and notifications later. Should anyone want to participate and be one of the seven blogs I have to nominate, please leave a link to your blog in the comments section!

2 comments:

HappyMouffetard said...

Thanks for participating - I've just spent several minutes trying to wiggle my toes independently of each other. And failed!

Jaye said...

Ha ha - I just tried that too!

I'm going to have to read about this meme thing again, didn't get it first time around. But you can nominate me if you like ;) that's six down, lol!