Bluebells in shady corner.
Robin on fence.
flower shaped. Here's my list of easy-to-grow plants that have been bee favourites in the garden over the years. :-
- Rosemary (Drought tolerant, early spring flowering, can be grown into hedging.)
- Lamium (Ground cover, loves shady areas, tough as old boots.)
- Wallflower (Spring flowering)
- Borage (Self seeding annual, grows very large, spring through summer flowering.)
- Thyme (Late spring/summer flowering)
- Love-In-a-Mist (Early summer flowering self seeding annual)
- Buddleja (Late summer, called butterfly bush is beloved of bees too.)
- Lavender (Late summer/autumn flowering, drought tolerant.)
- Sunflowers (Late summer, autumn flowering, extremely easy to grow.)
- Clover (Often treated as a weed, great for a bit of colour in the lawn, you might be lucky and grow a four-leafed one!)
- Valerian (Summer-long flowering, great for poor or shallow soils.)