Tuesday 19 January 2021

New Handmade Cards and Crochet Keyrings for 2021


I'm delighted to offer a new selection of individual handmade gits and cards in my Etsy shop. Including a new card design ideal for St. Valentine's Day, a finger labyrinth and Good Luck cards.

I try to make sure I am including local or UK sourced materials, reduce the amount of plastic and use recyclable packaging where possible throughout my range.

  Crochet keyrings using British Wool, featuring flower or wheel motifs.




Handmade cards, each one is individual, using a block printed Hamsa motif in watercolour.





'Grow Love' card featuring a flower motif  hand stitched onto watercolour paper. 


Hand stitched onto watercolour paper that is traditionally made in Somerset and mounted in a lightweight card frame this finger labyrinth is ideal for a moment of quiet reflection.


Click on images to go to my Etsy shop,
opens in a new browser window.



The wool is ColourLab DK from West Yorkshire Spinners. 
West Yorkshire Spinners – Reared, sheared and spun in Britain (wyspinners.com









No comments: