Monday 7 October 2024

Find Halloween and seasonal gifts in my Etsy shop today.


These little linocut pumpkins, designed and printed by me, will add a bit of seasonal cheer to any window or Halloween themed party. There are several colourways available in my Esty shop so click on the photo to go directly there.




There are also original linocut prints of Glastonbury Tor available, featuring a stile and ploughed fields with the Tor in the distance, from a limited edition of ten prints. Click on the photo to go directly to my Etsy shop.

Also now in stock are a pair of hand crochet bowls featuring beautiful local wool from the Mendip Hills (Fernhill Farm) mixed with cotton from India to make useful extra storage on any shelf or table in your home.  Find them for sale in my Etsy shop by clicking on the photo below.





No comments: